Friday, December 31, 2010

Merry Christmas!



Mylen made a gingerbread house this year in first grade. He was proud of his creation and only wanted us to "look and not touch" what a great class project!
Mylen couldn't wait to see Santa on Dec. 11 in Satanta. He had just a "few" items on his wish list this year!
Ready to go to the Annual Christmas Program at church.
Say cheese! Christmas Eve before going to the farm for dinner and gifts with the family!

3 comments:

  1. these are great! I love the family pic the best. Wish I was with there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tree looks great by the way... and Mylen's smile is so sweet in that pic of the gingerbread house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom's tree is always so pretty. It's fiber optic and she uses silver poinsettias as part of her decorations! I love it!

    ReplyDelete