Friday, December 31, 2010
Where's Shrek?
Strange things can happen in the country!! Mark and the older girls were ahead of us but I noticed that his pickup was stopped on the road...I thought the worst of course...flat tire, sick girls, phone call that we were needed back at the farm, etc. I just kept driving to get closer and saw that Mark was outside walking around...smoke break? Nah...as we got there, pulled up behind the pickup we saw three donkeys. Three donkeys--very, very odd and they were so tame, had to belong to someone. I rolled down my window and they wanted to get their noses inside. Charli said from the backseat, "Where's Shrek?" So sweet...we called the country neighbors, no one answered, then called the sheriff's office...not sure whatever happened to them, we finally drove on home. I mean we needed to eat chicken spaghetti, have a rest and prepare for Atomic Bowling!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Such a funny episode. I thought it was a riot to see those donkeys walking down the road.
ReplyDeleteMy Dad said he never did hear who they belonged to...weird!
ReplyDelete