Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I am....

I am a smile, a kiss, a tear, a hug, a laugh.
I am a friend when life gets you down.
I am a to do list.
I am 100 pairs of shoes in the closet.
I am a text message.
I am a finished book at 2 a.m.
I am a happy song on a rainy day.
I am a country song.
I am a dozen daisies.
I am a funny story that does not make sense.
I am a shoulder to cry on.
I am a highlighter in a Bible.
I am a lover, not a fighter. But I WILL fight for what I love.
I am a strong heart.
I am a second chance.
I am a wink when you catch my eye.
I am a smile when I should be crying.
I am an honest word you did not want to hear.
I am a leader.
I am a set of stairs to trip up...and down.
I am a strong opinion when no one stands for anything.
I am a sinner who put Christ to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment