We decided to drive over to Hugoton, show them the new Early Childhood Development Center where I work, grab a bite to eat and head out to my family's farm. It's always fun to show off the place where I grew up...not to mention all the animals. We walked down to the barn to see the miniature horses. The kids enjoyed feeding them apple treats and the horses loved the company. We took a peek inside the chicken pen as well...we were freezing so headed into Granny's house so we could warm up. I told them it was guaranteed to be about 90 degrees inside...sure enough! It felt great though after the walk outside.
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Thanksgiving Weekend
The fun continued on for us...we spent Saturday morning showing our friends...forget that...Melodie, Maya, and Charli are FAMILY around Satanta and Hugoton! We took a nice walk around town...we showed them the Tepee Park, the Church park, the school playground and on around back to the house. What a breezy walk it was and bike ride for the older girls. When Melodie and I are together we have two groups/names for the kids...the girls and the babies! We are so thankful that the kids get along so well. Monet and Maya can pick right up from the last visit and so can the babies...sometimes with or without arguing...depends on the day! We wouldn't have it any other way! Mark was able to join us on Saturday for all the festivities!
We decided to drive over to Hugoton, show them the new Early Childhood Development Center where I work, grab a bite to eat and head out to my family's farm. It's always fun to show off the place where I grew up...not to mention all the animals. We walked down to the barn to see the miniature horses. The kids enjoyed feeding them apple treats and the horses loved the company. We took a peek inside the chicken pen as well...we were freezing so headed into Granny's house so we could warm up. I told them it was guaranteed to be about 90 degrees inside...sure enough! It felt great though after the walk outside.




We decided to drive over to Hugoton, show them the new Early Childhood Development Center where I work, grab a bite to eat and head out to my family's farm. It's always fun to show off the place where I grew up...not to mention all the animals. We walked down to the barn to see the miniature horses. The kids enjoyed feeding them apple treats and the horses loved the company. We took a peek inside the chicken pen as well...we were freezing so headed into Granny's house so we could warm up. I told them it was guaranteed to be about 90 degrees inside...sure enough! It felt great though after the walk outside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

so much fun. I love the grand tour... sad that we missed coffee. Will have to put that on the list for next time. We especially loved the minature horses. Great time. Oh and you forgot about our new friends the donkeys we met on the road...
ReplyDelete