Tuesday, September 7, 2010

"Sweetheart" Beach

In August we were fortunate enough to spend one week in Colorado Springs. This was the best week I'd had in a long time! It was a great end to our county fair, the heat of the summer, work, and house repairs! I helped Melodie with her new house and we did a lot of relaxing and fun stuff!

We loved the "sweetheart" beach....you'll say anything to encourage good behavior, "using our words", and overall sweetness!! What a great day! We packed snacks, drinks, sand toys, and loaded up all the kids for a great afternoon of relaxation.

Monet and Maya, Mylen and Charli enjoyed the afternoon. Mylen and Charli are so "cool" in their sunglasses. The scenery was beautiful, the company was the best, the snacks were delicious, and in Mylen's words, "This was my best day EVER!"
We were all done, getting ready to load up all our belongings in the car. One last picture of the "sweetheart" beach!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE SWEETHEART BEACH!! This was a wonderful day that I think of often. This is a must repeat day...if we have sweethearts that is.

    ReplyDelete